Application Instructions | Displaced Livelihoods Initiative | Round I IPA Call for Proposals
IPA and J-PAL’s Displaced Livelihoods Initiative, supported by the IKEA Foundation, has launched its inaugural Call for Proposals. For proposals for research in Africa, Asia, or Latin America, optional expressions of interest are due Friday, June 2nd, and proposals are due Friday, July 21st at 11:59pm Pacific. Those interested in applying are asked to first read the initiative’s Call for Proposals.
This Round I Application Instructions document gives a comprehensive overview of the call for proposals, including answers to questions about eligibility criteria, research management, terms and conditions, and instructions to apply.
As the Application Instructions cover in further detail, the following materials are required for submissions:
- (optional) Expression of Interest - due by Friday, June 2nd at 11:59pm Pacific
- Full Proposal - due by Friday, July 21st at 11:59pm Pacific
- Cover sheet and narrative
- Budget template
- Letter(s) of support (if applicable)
- Power calculations (full studies only)
- Submit all materials via the following online portal links:
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.