Application Instructions | Displaced Livelihoods Initiative | IPA Call for Proposals
IPA and J-PAL’s Displaced Livelihoods Initiative, supported by the IKEA Foundation, has launched its second Call for Proposals. For proposals for research in Africa, Asia, or Latin America, optional expressions of interest are due Wednesday, November 22, 2023, and proposals are due Friday, January 19, 2024, at 11:59pm Pacific. Those interested in applying are asked to first read the initiative’s Call for Proposals.
The Application Instructions provide a comprehensive overview of the requirements and instructions to apply. As the Application Instructions cover in further detail, the following materials are required for submissions:
- Expression of Interest (optional)
- Deadline: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
- Please submit basic project information submission via our online portal
- Deadline: Friday, January 19th, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
- The following are required for submission:
- Cover sheet and narrative
- Budget template
- Letter(s) of support (if applicable)
- Power calculations (full studies only)
- Please submit all materials via the following online portals:
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.