1. RFP Objective
IPA’s objective is to partner with a competent Travel Agency that has extensive Global experience in Travel Management Services and superior customer service. We are looking for a Travel Agency who can demonstrate the achievement of cost savings and compliance to IPA’s policies, as well as knowledge of the United States Federal Travel Regulations, including Fly America Act and other development sector regulations. The Travel Agency should be able to charge costs to multiple internal projects and credit cards and generate invoices and reports outlining costs related to each project and card.
2. RFP Calendar
The timeline for the RFP process is below. While we do not anticipate any changes to this timeline, IPA reserves the right to adjust the timeline as needed.
|RFP Issue Date||Monday, 25th July 2022|
|Deadline for Receipt of Questions||Friday, 5th August 2022 at 11:00pm (EDT)|
|Deadline for Receipt of Proposals||Friday, 2nd September 2022 at 11:00pm (EDT)|
|Vendors Presentations Anticipated Date||TBD, in mid-to-late September|
|Vendor Selection Anticipated Date||TBD, in mid-to-late October|
3. Proposal Submission Address
Please send your proposal via this link no later than Friday, 2nd September 2022 at 11:00pm (EDT).
4. Bid Validity
Proposals are expected to be binding for a period of ninety (90) days from the published response date. Please see RFP attached for more details.
5. RFP Terms & Conditions
- The Request for Proposals is not and shall not be considered an offer by IPA.
- All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFP.
- All proposals will be considered binding offers. Prices proposed must be valid for entire period provided by respondent.
- All awards will be subject to IPA contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- IPA reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal or cancel the solicitation process at anytime and shall have no liability to the proposing organizations submitting proposals for such rejection or cancellation of the request for proposals.
- IPA reserves the right to accept all or part of the proposal when award is provided.
- All information provided by IPA in this RFP is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time, and all bidders will be provided with notification of any changes. IPA is not responsible or liable for any use of the information submitted by bidders or for any claims asserted therefrom.
- IPA reserves the right to require any bidder to enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
- The bidders are solely obligated to pay for any costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, in connection with the Response. All responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of IPA, subject to claims of confidentiality in respect of the response and supporting documentation, which have been clearly marked confidential by the bidder.
- Request for Proposals
- IPA Travel Policy (currently under review)